Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Out The Window This Mornings...

Out the window this chilly late February morning--34 degrees here in Charlotte. The sky is a bit gloomy looking at the moment, sort of partly cloudy. The sun has come up. I can see alot of red buds from a very tall tree in a neighbor's yard, I've noticed them a few days now, they brighten things up behind my green hedges. Yesterday I noticed that there were little holes all over the front yard. Our landlord has a lawn service come weekly and blow away leaves and mow or feed the grass if needed, looks like they must aerate too. I can see a cardinal sitting in a branch near covered with red buds, he blends in nicely, but I wasn't fooled.

I wish I had some way of putting sound on this blog--I should learn how to do that. The music of the morning here is all birds, birds, birds. LOVE it! Charlotte is wonderful for bird lovers.

1 comment:

  1. I can hear them chirping! I love birds also! They can put a song in your heart for sure!

    ReplyDelete