Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Fill the Pool with Rainwater??

Well, hubby has told me that there are a couple of big rain storms expected in the next week, one of which is tonite. Our new pool is parked very close one of the gutters on the house, and we have in our possession a large piece of corrugated plastic hose--and well-- he apparently has an idea. ;) Soooooo if all goes well at least a portion of our pool is going to be filled with rainwater--absolutely free. :) We shall see... I'll post photos and details of the experiment. We don't actually need the pool for a while yet--wouldn't it be cool if there was enough rain to fill the whole thing in the next few weeks? A gal can dream. Semi-frugal pool filling? LOL..

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! What an awesome idea! You are making me remember to buy a rain barrel. Some of my rain gutters were torn off in hurricaines, and I need to replace it, and then I am going to fill a barrel to use to water my succulent tires! And...maybe wash my cars!!!

    ReplyDelete