Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Heart My Library Book Sales!

The library I work at, like many libraries, is always weeding out books that look a bit rough around the edges. Often really neat books go for prices as low as 10 or 25 cents!! Saving you like 20, 30 dollars on a great book. Yesterday I picked up a copy of Landscaping for Dummies and a copy of How to Cook Everything for less than 50 cents! Wow- a semi-frugal gal in heaven. I heart my library book sale!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I love these sales also...we just had a big huge one at our cities library...my Mom and I had a blast there, and pretty much found a book for everyone in the family, and they were happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete