Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Volunteer succulents?

Back when I was taking cuttings from a variety of succulents, I tossed some bits of a small sedum ground cover into the glass baking pan full of little pebbles that one of my orchids sits on. I meant to just let it 'heal' a little before sticking the cuttings in a pot someplace. Well this stuff roots so easily it rooted in the pebbles and so now my orchid has a little garden under it. I think its kind of pretty so for now I'll just let it be there. Semi-frugal Serendipity!

2 comments:

  1. That sedum growth is pretty fun...but what cha got cookin in your cottage cheese containers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... there's some posts about that too... mainly that's forsythia--from the 'stealth forsythia' cuttings I got from a nice shrub that was growing through the fence into the library parking lot. There's also some mandevilla cuttings in that 'arrangement'. :)

    ReplyDelete