Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Wee Tad Warmer This Morning...

The temperature is creeping back up quite nicely. Its about 10 am now and already above 50! YEAH! I love the south. The blue jays have been here today and a robin and various other finches and and sparrows. I'm not working today, I've been pinching cuttings off my little succulent collection so I can tuck them into my living purse project after they have 'healed'. Succulents are so easy to propagate, which is why they make a great semi-frugal plant. You take one home from the nursery and you can probably make a dozen new ones from it. All you do is pinch off a leaf or a little cluster and let it lay a couple days til the wound is healed, then tuck it in some dirt. Voila! a week or two or three later and its a newly rooted plant baby. :) Love it! At the moment there are little plucked succulent parts spread out all around my living room plant space. I plan to use them in containers all around my yard and possiblly make more crafts with them too. Very Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like all really is well in your world! YAY!!! And wonderful weather, for sure!

    ReplyDelete