Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Baby Food BBQ Sauce!

Today our chicken is marinating in a mix of Ken's Steakhouse Lite Asian Sesame w/Ginger & Soy reduced cal. dressing PLUS a small jar of: Beech Nut Pears & Raspberries baby food. I'm adding a tad of honey and garlic powder to it.

I use whatever is on hand, most of my pantry items were bought at rock bottom prices thanks to The Grocery Game. Although at times, I've 'gone off my game' and stopped using GG, at the moment I'm back on again. I do have to admit I save $$ with it. I don't know what it is about me that makes me double-minded about GG, you can't really do better than paying half price or less for whatever you buy can you?? Mix that strategy with 'semi-homemade cooking' and a garden, well seems like a winning combo to me. :)

I like to call my fruity BBQ sauce experiments 'Asian American Cuisine' its not really authentic asian afterall, but it goes great with asian cooking methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment