Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Curb Temptations & Pride..

I'm not too proud to pick up something very useful at the curb--such as the cabinet I'm using in my kitchen now-- which is very handy. But -- what happens when the curbside temptation is smack dab across the street??

Oh the torment!

I could really use some extra lawn chairs and they are tossing out a stack of 7 or 8 plastic adirondeck chairs, as well as a couch that actually looks like its in better shape than mine--and good colors. :( They also have an old window out there-- cold frame??

I think pride is going to win out here. ;) I'm thinking I couldn't PAY my sons to go pick up stuff right in front of the house. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I have to laugh.. while I was considering the pride aspect of curb gleaning on your own street-- my next door neighbor went over there and got the stuff. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! That's unreal! Oh well...that's how the ball bounces sometimes...it is so fun to find stuff out there that people are just dumping out to the landfills...I love to rescue it, if I can, also! But, I'm like you if it is too close to home! :)

    ReplyDelete