Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Garden Fever and Just Plain Fever

Oh its a difficult thing to be in the house on a beautiful spring day --with so much out there to be planting!!

This morning I had to run hubby to the airport and then came home and got one son off to register for his summer class. After that I was sitting around mainly doing some quiet study.

I am still not well, this cold is in my sinus and chest some--but I have my moments. ;)

I did manage to go out and plant a handful of vine seeds in my trough pots under the arch trellis. I also went out in front and did some thinking about what to plant where under the trees in the 'island' in front of the house. I dug up a bit of lambs ear and placed it in there and also some purple fountain grass and a yellowy/chartreuse eunonymous shrub. After watering those 3 things I came back in. Nap time.

That's it I guess. No more ooomph at the moment. Well though its ok. Even though I've been under the weather since Sunday and haven't even been to work at my job I have managed in small snatches of energy to plant some beans, onions, thyme, and the things out front today. I also made myself go out one evening when there was a possible threat of frost and cover and protect all my delicates. I don't think we did get the frost--but if we had I'd have saved some plant lives.

Well I'll just have to write again after a spell of coughing and sleeping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment