Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grocery Game Again..

Well I'm back on with Grocery Game again! I guess it just seems an easier way to beat the prices rising. Yesterday I saved $69.00 using coupons and sale prices at Harris Teeter. I still much prefer shopping at that store! I can't help it, its so clean and friendly and the quality just looks better in every area. Its also pricey--so I really need the help the Grocery Game gives me. I only wish I'd rejoined last week cuz I missed the triple coupon deal over the weekend. HT doubles coupons up to $1.00 so my 25cent coupons are 50 cent and my 75 cent coupons are $1.40. When you get the Grocery Game it tells you which prices are just average sales, which are 'best sales' and which items you can get 'free'. I got some free hot sauce yesterday. If I had a cat or dog I could get alot more freebies--but I just have my parrots.

I took my daughter Sarah along, she was amazed at how much I saved. She's been on her own a while, and found it just too expensive to make ends meet, so she's home to give school a stab and try to re-launch in a better position next time. Smart gal.

2 comments: