Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Out My Window, And In the House Bird Bathing





Well its a splish splash day Here! Bubba, my moustache parakeet just had a lovely bath atop his cage in the little casserole hubby keeps up there with bungie cords. Here's a photo of a wet Bubba-- in case you've never seen one. Sweet Pea, my little quaker parakeet is inside the cage playing with a toy.

Outside in Pokeberry Garden, the little bird bath has been super busy this morning as well. I've already refilled it once, but I'm betting it will need cleaning soon. I saw a pair of Catbirds out there just a little while ago, they are new to the garden. I'd seen one this weekend and this is the first time that I've seen them together. The robins have also been splish splashing as usual.

Its an overcast day here in Charlotte, coolish 63 degrees so far. It should get up in the 70s this afternoon. I love this nice long cool spring we've been having. The heat is on its way, its been great though to have spring last so long this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment