Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Squirrel Thrashed by Thrashers!

The squirrels have been up to no good in Pokeberry this morning. I just caught one naughty guy digging about in my trough planter under the arch trellis. I shooed him off and started planting a handful of moth balls in the planter to keep him from digging there again. As I was finishing up I heard a great commotion behind me and found that there were some cardinals sitting on the fence watching as a pair of brown thrashers ousted the same squirrel from a shrub that they obviously have a great interest in. Apparently that is the location of the thrasher's nest.

Well I must say that little guy is troublesome and I think he has gotten what he deserves today.

No comments:

Post a Comment