Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Carport Patio Privacy Screen Upgrades!




Hubby got busy today and made me some wooden plant hangers for our 'renter's privacy screen' that we put up around our carport~patio. He made one hanger and then I added my ideas and back he went to the garage to return to with two more. The newer version is slightly longer and two sided, it also has chain on it allowing me to hang flowering baskets and my big fern on both sides of the privacy screen! So cool! Also, in the photos you can see one of my $1 dollar store hats. I wanted something big and round to hang on the lattice and add a little color. The $1 hats are sort of my budgety compromise instead of getting something fancier. :) The carport~patio is our favorite place this summer--except maybe that intex pool from Sam's club. That makes our life here in the south so much nicer!

1 comment:

  1. These are just beautiful!!! I love them! The plants and your hat hanging on them looks so fresh and softens the look so much...like an outdoor room!

    ReplyDelete