Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Free Underbed Storage

When I do my Grocery Game style shopping trips I often buy things that will not be used for awhile. I have a small house, not much storage space. I wanted to be able to store some things under the bed or other furniture but I wasn't about to pay for pricey plastic under bed storage containers. Something seemed just intuitively silly about paying good money to store discounted goods. ~smile~ Anyhow instead, when I go to Sam's club I often find cardboard trays that fit nicely beneath my bed and I fill these up with freebie toothpaste, cheap air fresheners, dish soap and etc. Often I get these items using the GG system for less than 50cents! We'll use them within a few months most likely so I think its worth storing them. I like the open top of the cardboard trays I can see what I have in a second and thus prevent going out and buying a 5th tube of toothpaste or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment