Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Government Bailouts for Foreclosures?

Well.. its gone and done in my life. We were in foreclosure several years ago and sold our home in a short sale--after the bank got just about everything it could get from us-- which had to be like squeezing a turnip--since hubby was out of work at the time. We didn't get any government help-- but if we could have I suppose we'd have taken it. It wouldn't have helped enough to keep the house though. We simply couldn't afford it.

Things change in life.

I learned that.

Never buy a house thinking that things are going to be 'better' down the road--chances are that it exactly wrong.

We got hit during the 'dotcom bubble burst' thing-- everyone gets hit during something I suppose.

I would not sign a 30 year mortgage on a cemetary plot at this time in my life--lesson learned. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment