Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Granny's Rheumatiz Medicine XXX

Well, now here's a funny thing. It turns out that red wine is good for arthritis! I'm thinking it almost looks as if it is more effective most arthritis drugs.

An ingredient in wine has also been found to be useful for asthma, copd and I believe I've read someplace its good for the heart too.

I guess old Granny knew a thing or two. Next time you feel the need to imbibe you may thank the experts who now confirm that it actually is 'medicinal'.

Granny coulda told 'em that. I'm still waiting for some expert someplace to confirm that babies are indeed more susceptible to fever when cutting teeth. Perhaps someday they'll figure that out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment