Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Double Your Money with a Scissors In Seconds..

I usually use those green scrubby pads to clean pots and pans.I pick up a package of a dozen or more at a Dollar Store and then I grab my kitchen scissors and cut them in half. I do that right away to all of them--so my kids won't come along later and use a 'whole' one.

Half a scrubby works just as well as a whole one. So for about $1 I get 2 dozen scrubby pads which lasts me sometimes as much as a year. This is the kind of cost cutter I like. I use name brand products when it matters, we have a favorite laundry detergent and a favorite ketchup --but none of us care which brand of scrubby we wear out on pot scrubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment