Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Poor Dear... My Camera




I guess I'll have to be posting less photos here, my poor camera is not doing so well. I can take photos but I can't 'see' what I'm aiming at right now. The 'preview' seems to have gone out--except when I do closeups of small things. Funny--that was the feature I originally bought my older Kodak Easy Share for. It had a little feature that would handle closeups of smaller items. I used it to photgraph artwork I used to make and sell on ebay, back about 4 or 5 years ago. It has served well but it does appear to be sick, hopefully not dying. Guess I'll mosey on out and see if there isn't some closeup photo I could post-- maybe I'll do one of the tomatoes being prepared to cook down into sauce, or maybe I'll see if the poke plants are any riper than my last photos. I kind of miss all the photos here, but maybe its easier to read? Well hubby has promised to 'look at' my camera, maybe he can fix it. He does find ways to fix so many things. You can't go wrong with a handy type guy in the long run I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment