Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beef for the Blues

I was planning to do alot of kitcheny work today--and I may put it off. Seeing as I'm stuck in blue mode I know the best easy dinner for me would be some B vitamin packed red meat. We rarely have steak here in Pokeberry--but I like it in particular when someone is just 'out of sorts'. I really can see that several of my kids have inherited my tendency to sometimes fall prey to depression--and when I can see them struggling I will often 'feed them' and give them a hand with things like cleaning their room up, getting their laundry done. They generally do that stuff themselves--so I can kind of tell when they aren't up to par--as things will slide.

So I will add Beef-- steak or a roast if possible-- to my list of things good for depression/the blues.

I posted on this topic last winter too. I included sunshine, excercise, fresh air and beef I think. My 'Pokeberry Depression RX'-oh and green salads. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment