Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A New Musical Note for the Carport~Patio

I've been hinting to hubby that I'd like something to play music and listen to books on cd--something portable. Well-- its really not in the budget now, but hubby did something nice that helps.

He went back in the garage and came out with a little cd player/radio. We put it on that wicker shelfy thing that I patched and painted for the carport patio. So now the carport patio is equipped not only with our 'de-luxe' renters privacy screen and lots of pretty plants, we also have our bird friends, a little min-fridge, a pretty aqua colored storage tub for my bird seed mainly, Tiki Torches, and MUSIC!!

Just in time cuz I had just checked out Robert Plant & Alison Krauss'd cd-- "Raising Sand" from the library where I work, Hubby & I had seen them perform on tv and really enjoyed it.

So...Here I sit in Pokeberry enjoying an equisite mix of Raising Sand plus Bird Song. Sipping a last bit of coffee and playing on my laptop while the clothes dry on the line and the grill heats up. :) A perfect summer day.

1 comment:

  1. Your patio is just awesome!!! Like the new music touch!!!

    ReplyDelete