Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sam meets Fire Ants

My son Sam just went outside to set a sprinkler for me since I still have a little time to use one, it being Sunday. He came RUNNING back in, saying "I thought you guys were crazy, but now I understand about the fire ants. I looked down and there's this little thing biting me, then woah! fire!!!"

So I showed him my top 10 list and he agreed--blowing them around with the leaf blower sounded fun and burning down the state--might work.

Editor's Note-Sam suggests a flame thrower or possibly a stick of dynamite. He also said, wistfully, "I hope it was for good reason, I hope I stepped on it's baby or something." I thought, 'yup, those things can bring out the murderous spirit in just about anyone.'

No comments:

Post a Comment