Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thrasher/Blackbird Splasher

Well its 81' here, sort of a coolish day. ;)
I'm taking a short break from studying 'gimp'. I've been trying all day pretty much to learn how to make an image I like from a photo of a pokeberry plant using Gimp2 a free image manipulation tool. I'm not the brightest bulb in the world of web development and other computery stuff--so its a wee tad frustrating. So much so that I decided to make myself some popcorn and set a spell.

Looking out into Pokeberry I see the pool calling my name LOUDLY, and there are also baby birds in the garden. Thrashers and Blackbirds. Just now I watched them lining up at the pool--birdbath for dips and splashes. Several of them are now well saturated and I think on my way out for a dip I may need to clean out the birdbath--yuk.

I don't like to see overmany blackbirds in the yard--that can be a sign of trouble ahead. It may be wise of me to go outside and interrupt them.

YUP--an excuse to take my eyes off the computer and float around in the pool-- sounds good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment