Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kitty Hiding Places



Well as you can see its no small wonder that I have a kitty problem here in Pokeberry. All the bird feeders are tucked in here and there near the carport/patio, so we can see the birds from the kitchen, the patio and the pool. Unfortunately there are lots of places a kitty can hide here, under a shrub or between pots. This morning Pokeberry has had two little kitty's visit, a black one and a gray. I think the gray is the mother and the black is one of the kittens that were behind the garage earlier this summer. I haven't seen the gray kitten recently, she must have made someone else's yard her stomping ground or perhaps she has been caught and made into a pet? (I hope) I'd love to adopt this little black kitty, but I do have two small parrots that would most certainly object--and my lease also says 'no cats'. I never know when the little guy will show up, nor do I know where goes when he isn't here stalking birds. I guess I can't begrudge him the odd sparrow, sigh.. but I do wish he had a home elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment