Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maybe I'll take 2 or 3 dozen finches...


Must have been a good hatching year for goldfinches. They look like ripe grapes the way they are hanging from my thistle socks in the dogwood and on the posts of the carport/patio. I can't get a photo of them however as they won't sit still for me to get close enough with my camera. Maybe some day I'll have a nicer camera, but for now this is it.

I took a photo this morning of the carport patio as it looks now, just a part of it. Its still a very enjoyable space and I still love my renter's privacy fences that hubby built for it. They've just made the whole summer so wonderful here!

No comments:

Post a Comment