Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Blog I Enjoyed Reading, and Changed My Mind on the Labels

Well I've been trying to dejunk my "too many labels" but finally decided that maybe I'll just keep them. Too much work--and they are sort of useful. I just visited a blog that was fun to read, lots of neat posts--and lots of labels. Check it out!
The Simple Dollar. I especially enjoyed posts about this blogger's childhood and granparents. A different perpspective written by someone who spent some of the growing up years living off the grid. Lots of common sense and wisdom in the archived posts I checked out. Also-- got me thinking--I liked looking down a that long list of labels and picking out what to read. So I guess Pokeberry will keep all its cluttered up labels afterall, for the most part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment