Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Campbells Select Soup-- Another Reason to Purchase a Pressure Canner

Ugh! Yuk. I just had 1/2 a bowl of Campbell's select Light Italian Vegetable soup. I got a great deal on it, but maybe not so great cuz the compost bin is getting the other half. :(

It is so acidic and tinny tasting I really couldn't eat it.

I hope the other flavors I bought are better. I think this could be added to my list of reasons to buy a pressure canner. My homemade soups make this stuff taste like swill. :(

Oh man I have 6 cans of this junk. Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. you could donate it to the food bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a possibility--I'm going to wait and see if anyone else in the family likes it. Otherwise I already have a small load of things for a food pantry in my trunk waiting til I go grocery shopping where I can drop it off. I think that's a good thing too. When I don't actually know someone personally who could use things I like to give them away in that way.

    ReplyDelete