Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Easiest Way To Edit Labels on Blogger

I've tried several ways to try to edit my blog labels. I'm trying to get rid of some that are redundant--say the same thing really but in different words. So far the easiest way I can find is when you display the little screwdriver and pencil icons on your page so you can customize things by clicking it. Then I go to the labels and choose one to work on. I click the label to bring up any posts that have that label and then can click the little pencil and change the labels that are listed with that post. When there are 0 posts left that use a particular label it disappears from the Labels list. This seems easiest because other methods required constantly maneuvering around in 'edit posts' and were pretty much a pain. I tried the method suggested in blogger helps too and it only worked about 1/2 the time--which could be 'me' as I know I'm not pro--but I tend to think if you do the same thing more than once and get different results--it aint you. ;) Anyhow finally in spare moments I can make some visible progress getting rid of some of my too too many labels. :) I love to dejunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment