Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EEK! Frost!!

Oh good grief! I was so tired when I came in last night--about 10, and I didn't check on the weather. I had no idea frost was coming. I have not moved my tropicals to the garage as I was planning-- OY!

Well-- I guess I won't have to be worrying about keeping them alive for the winter.

I supppose its for the best as I imagine I'll have my hands full with probably moving and dowsizing again. God willing this time next year I will own my own home and have a little green house that my tender plants can overwinter in.

Who knew? It is not really supposed to be this chilly here right now. I've messed up, but life goes on. :( Not for my tender hibiscus or mandevilla though.

No comments:

Post a Comment