Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grocery Game Update

After I bit the bullet and decided to stick with my Grocery Game membership long term I started to realize how much better the savings get with time. I think folks probably don't see how much it improves as you streamline your efforts and in time, gather more coupons.

Last week alone paid for my membership for the next few months. I got 5 pricey items at the drug store that I usually buy--not things I don't use-- FREE.

Today I plan to cash in about $60 worth of coupons during my shopping. This is all on things that have been pre-tracked for me-- to ensure that the sale prices advertised are rock bottom according to the store's sale cycle. I am getting a few freebies as well.

Included on my list today is all my Halloween candy, drug items, shampoo, toothpaste and cleaning items--but also sausage, frozen and canned vegetables, pasta, produce, dairy and etc.. GG tracks sales on everything in the store--not just the items that there are coupons for. So although I am saving only about $60 with coupons I will also be saving on fresh items and things that don't usually have coupons.

I'll be buying toilet paper for 16-24 c a roll--that's a great deal
and I'll be getting some Tide at a low price.

This is worth it!!

I do still have my Aldi list--but its going to be about 10 minutes to get in and out of Aldi this week.

I do still use Sams too--but for less and less as time goes by. :)

I definitely recommend this service!

No comments:

Post a Comment