Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Keep Your Brain Active With Grocery Game not Sudoku

I watched a co-worker doing a sudoku (sp?) puzzle the other day and I thought how its kind of like comparing coupon sales from one store another and tracking sales.

Grocery Game does most of the work for me, but I still have to make sure prices are less than I would pay at Sams club or Aldi and sometimes I find a better GG deal at Harris Teeter than at Rite Aid or Food Lion--and do a little switching.

In any case locating my coupons and cutting them and tracking my rebates and grocery receipts etc.. its like my little way of keeping my brain active--just like doing puzzles except I save money in the process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment