Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Poor Lonely Pool

Hubby looked out the window just now and saw our pool with its cover on and said "poor pool". I said, "I know, my poor lonely pool."

We got so much enjoyment and relaxation out of that pool this summer its just painful to have a Sunday come by and not be able to go out there and float about together. :( The weather here has been very cool--for here. I don't know, maybe its normal but it seems cooler than the last fall we spent here. Its been getting up to about 75 at the hot part of the day and its been humid some days and rainy many of them. Today I think it might be sunny.

But sadly, now our pool water is kind of chilly for our taste. We've adapted to southern weather apparently and don't feel comfy in the pool if its not really warm.

Poor Pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment