Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's Under The Bed??

I like to take a peek under the bed and see what I already have enough of before I make my grocery list. Using Grocery Game I get great deals on so many things but sometimes I think--well I don't need that for about 4 months so enough for now. Right now in my fancy underbed storage I currently keep 4 cardboard trays of supplies under our kingsize bed. Two are empty at the moment. I have plenty of cans of air freshener and probably enough soap. I am going to go for soap one more time, but I'm putting air freshener on hold. I see I do need to start getting some shampoo deals though as I'm down to 3 bottles. Razors also could be added to and deoderant--next time I get a deal on degree. I do stockpiling like many GG folks--but I keep a limit on it. I won't buy more than fits in the storage areas I have already designated--my kitchen pantry, freezers and underbed storage. (one bed only--mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment