Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where'd that Post Go?

I wrote a post this weekend I don't like the tone of. I took it down. Occassionally I do that. Sometimes when you see what you wrote the next day you want to kick yourself--thats the way it is. I write about real things and feelings and in a moment of stress or emotional highs or lows I may blurt out something that may or may not reflect what I truly think- sometimes I think its ok to have thoughts about things but you shouldn't share them--or you maybe should at least temper them. Maybe what is written in an excited moment is not really reflective of one's views or one's intentions toward others who may read.

Blogging can be like blurting I think-and I don't mean to do that--but I know that here and there sometimes, it can happen, especially if I write as often as I do. So I take down the things I don't feel happy about. If you ever can't find something--that may be the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment