Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

24 Degrees in Charlotte??

Egads its cold.
I brought the last of my houseplants, mainly my more tender succulents in last night--good thing as I don't think they'd have liked this morning on the porch.

Hubby took my car to work--which has no heat currently.Why does heat only go out in winter and AC only go out in summer?? Is that a plot?

Good thing I'm staying home.

I told him to take his own but he seems to think its easier to ride in the cold with the windows down than to move mine so he can take his. Being a viking as he is, he doesn't feel cold anyhow. I think he probably would appreciate the defrost working though so--if anything today's experience will probably move fixing my heat to the top of his list. That's about how these things usually go. He can and does fix just about everything on my 10 yr old car, but sometimes he needs a bit of nudging.

Speaking of lists I typed out a thorough list of questions we need answered before we proceed any further with buying the house. Hubby took it to work.

I've officially called in sick, and am now headed for my recliner and the remote.

Planning to seriously take it easy today and keep warm.

Life will work itself out without my participation just one more day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment