Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Dream-- Counter Offer of What??

Well Hubby was in a meeting this afternoon and the realtor called and left a message on his cell that there is a counter offer. Of course we have no idea what the counter is, though we have a sort of 'guess' about it.

I called the realtor and left a message back and so the wait continues. I'm sure we won't hear from her til morning. This is not exactly a big dollar transaction here, so she likely won't call after hours.

I guess we know we could stretch a little more--but the thing is we might then have to postpone the closing and I know the seller is in a hurry.

My biggest concern is the inspection. We may end up agreeing on a price here but then find out the house won't pass and the deal will be done. Don't know yet. Hope it will pass. Hope the counter isn't so big that we can't do it--our pockets aren't that deep here.

We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Mary!!! I've got my fingers crossed for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete