Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Dream--Got the Counter Offer

Well his counter offer is exactly what Hubby & I had guessed it would be. We can split the difference I think--that's all I would agree to --maybe a slight amount more. Otherwise we could not close this year, we'd have to wait until January, and I know the seller wants to close and we don't want to pay more.

Hubby is going to come home at lunch time so we can counter back and hopefully he will then accept it.

He has not found his inspection report, so the house will have to be 're-inspected'. That is still a must for us. I can't possibly pay for a building and find out later that the county has issues with it.

Well, we'll see how it goes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment