Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grocery Game VS Coupon Mom

I compared my early list from Grocery Game this week with the deals I found on my own using Coupon Mom to prepare for a 3x coupon sale at Harris Teeter this weekend. I get an updated list from GG tomorrow when the new coupons come out--Coupon Mom will give the coupon list the night before.

All in all, Coupon Mom wasn't too hard to use, GG is easier however.

As for savings-- GG did find more deals than I could find with Coupon Mom

GG also eliminated some of what I found using Coupon Mom. I suppose this might be a matter of opinion--but I am going to give GG the win in this one.

I guess I decided that inspite of the cost-- GG is still worthwhile for me.

If I didn't want to spend the money and preferred to spend more time--I would go with with Coupon Mom, perhaps also using My Grocery Deals in conjunction with Coupon Mom.

For me-- the ease & savings of using GG trumps the expense of the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment