Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pizza Night--yum!

Well it being Friday night I'm enjoying a bit of spicey homemade pizza and a bottle of Aldi's beer. Its actually Guatemalen beer, not Mexican--who knew?

Anyhow I used leftover spaghetti sauce for the sauce, a recipe with beer in it for the crust--makes a great crust! Some cheese, canned mushrooms, fresh bell peppers, spaghetti spices and a bit of cheese that Hubby 'peeled' with a potato peeler! There's some leftover hot sausage and some pepperoni too.

This is good eats! I put a little crushed red pepper on mine.

Its not only fun to make this with Hubby's help it is so much less pricey than carry out or delivery!

Since we haven't got a whole lot of hope on the house we had put the offer on, it was good to have a super relaxed evening tonite to de-stress and just let it go.

Sure--it could still work out, but its always best to try to hold things lightly in this world--cuz frankly you NEVER know what will or won't work out.

Here's to fresh pizza and a cheap beer! The perfect end to a work week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, tonight I am eating cheap pizza (frozen - Totino's!) and am drinking cheap beer - American, though (Miller). I wonder what type of Guatemalan beer you're getting at Aldi though. In these parts, though, Mexican beer costs roughly 4x what it does in Mexico. I've been to Guatemala only once and don't ever remember what brand of beer they have there. Also there is no Aldi's here.

    I like your style. You've been to added to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Frugal Bachelor! The beer is called Montezuma. I suppose if I had been shopping at a different store I'd have picked up a different beer, but this was fine. I'm not sure if it compares well in price cuz I don't usually buy much beer. Hubby sometimes does.
    I'm going to stick your blog up on my 'Motley Crew Blog List' too-- It is quite a mixed bag of blogs. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete