Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Work Lunch-- Leftovers In the Lunch Bag!

I really only take my lunch to work about once a week because most of my shifts are short. I used to run out for fast food, generally it would cost me about $6. Now I take leftovers.

Today:
2 pieces of homemade pizza
1 cup of homemade spicey italian minestroni-ish soup & a few crackers
1 apple bought on sale
1 leftover piece of orange cake with cream cheese frosting

Also kept in my lunch bag:
packets of individual crystal light type drink mix to mix with water in the lunch room--I use tap water.
Tea bags
Splenda packets
single size salad dressings bought on sale--when I take salad.

Time it took me to prepare this:
About 3 minutes. I couldn't even drive to a fast food place for that!

Don't assume you don't have anything you could pack--look in the fridge, freezer and cupboard-- betcha there's something!

No comments:

Post a Comment