Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Books on Tape and CD for Longish Drives

I have been thinking more and more about how long my drive will be after we move. I like to listen to stories on tape in my car... I just realized--that will make it more bearable won't it? Another great thing about the Public Library--free audio books! This week I'm listening to a book called "RUBY" I can't recall the author, but my new grandbaby will be named Ruby so I thought I'd listen to this book. It turns out to be a story about a young woman and her sister who move to the Dakota Territory and run a hotel. I'm enjoying it. Having lived in N.Dakota I also feel 'at home' in the story.

BTW-- whew its cold and snowy up there now!!! So happy here in Charlotte where we are grilling out this evening in honor of my B-day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment