Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coupon Mom--What that Coupon Database is Best Used For

My daughter needs some lotion. I haven't stocked up on any this year so we need to buy it at regular price--not on sale. UGH! I hate doing that. But at least I can see if there is a coupon.

I went to Coupon Mom and looked in the coupon database for lotion and came up with several coupons for a variety of different lotions. Since I do not cut my coupons out unless I need them, they are all stacked in a pile of inserts that is sorted by one of 3 companies that do newspaper coupon inserts-- RedPlum, Smart Source and P&G. They are also dated and sorted by date.

Well in a couple minutes I was able to find coupons for 3 different lotions, the coupons ranged between $1 and $1.50 off. I gave her all the coupons and sent her to find the best deal.

I'm not going to get the lotion half price or free but at least we'll get the best deal we can on a day that the stuff is regular priced.

THAT's what Coupon Mom's Database works best for. Since I use Grocery Game on a regular basis I don't often need something that isn't on sale--I have a good stockpile of most household products that I use. Its good to know that I can fall back on Coupon Mom when I need something that is extra and between Grocery Game Shops. Dear Daughter will have a cure for her itchy dry skin and not have to wait for the sale.

yeah Coupon Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment