Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

In Pokeberry Saturday Morning

I'm heading out to work today. Slept in a chair and am tired, but have about a tank of coffee in me--so should be ok. :)

I have an antibiotic and steroids for my chest--'inflamed airways'. I'm told I'll be feeling pretty good by Monday, of course it is Saturday.

Ah well, what's one day? I work in a library afterall, its not like I'm going out to dig ditches.. That's what I told myself in the shower. ;)

I have the next two days off and tomorrow I want to finally go to the new house and see all the work that everybody else but me has done.

Well, not much time to write this morning, I have guests here and we're having Hubby's pancake breakfast.

More coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it is now Monday morning...around 12:40am. I am hoping you are sleeping comfortably and with open airways! Hot coffee or hot tea always help my asthma so much! Well, plus the drugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete