Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pokeberry Mary-- Home Owner!

Well, I've just been out to my new house! Apparently my house comes with a cat. So I guess Junior is going to have to find a new person, as I think one feral cat is probably enough.

The new cat is huge and gray and has a white ring around its neck and meows quite alot--he has been fed--well. The sellers brought him up at the closing and asked if we would mind if he stayed as otherwise they would have to catch him and put him down. Well--how do you answer that question? I have a new cat.

The seller will be out of the place in about a week he thinks but we can come and go as we please as of now. We need to apply for a new building permit and then we can get going on finishing up the house. I'm pretty excited.

This is the 4th time Hubby and I have bought a house in our lives--but its the first time we've actually owned one. NO MORTGAGE! How cool is that.

Of course we are going to be working on that thing for quite a long time.

I'm thrilled!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May you have many happy years and lots and lots of blessings in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y-E-A-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete