Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Recipe Rescue

When I was ready to put my cassoulet in the fridge for dinner later I found out there was a little snag. The northern beans were not soft enough!!

Ay Carumba!! All the rest is cooked fine. Well no matter. I just took out my trusty crockpot and tossed the whole conglameration in there and set it to cook on low until dinner time. I expect the beans should be soft by then. They actually should be soft now-- but things sometimes happen in the kitchen don't they?

If a meal doesn't turn out pefectly that doesn't mean its inedible--it just needs a little help. ;)

1 comment:

  1. The cassoulet turned out fine! Hubby gave it the ultimate Hubby complement and had 2 servings. :)

    ReplyDelete