Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Icy-- inspite of spring signs

I chuckled that I wrote about signs of spring. I had to go out and move my car so Hubby could get out of the driveway. My door was stuck! There was a coating of ice all over the car. The rain last night had frozen as it was about 32' when i went out. It took awhile--using a spatula-- to scrape things well enough so I could see to back up and park. So when I came in I was chilly as could be, but I heard birds singing and telling me that yes... spring IS coming.. but at the moment its cold!

I haven't had my car stuck full of ice since we left Fargo, and this is a morning I decided to write about spring. ;) Of course!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here trying to remember where Fargo is...even my genius daugher doesn't know! I am gonna guess one of the Dakotas...you have even probably mentioned it a million times, and I did not pay attention! LOL...going to check it now!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I was right...No. Dakota! I just couldn't imagine it being anywhere else really! You have lived in so many states! I have only lived in south and north Florida! I guess I have lived a sheltered life...but I have been blessed to have travelled a lot in the U.S. Areas are just so different! Have a good time on your trip to meet Ruby tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie--don't worry I'm not going to Fargo.
    I am stopping in Minneapolis--about 4 hours east of Fargo.

    My son and his little family live in Idaho-- which is just a nudge from Washington state which is just about AS FAR away as you can get from you and me and still live in the continental US.

    I'm very excited--wish the trip weren't 8 hours of flying though--and wish I had not fallen on my tail bone a couple weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete