Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inspection Results...

Well there are a couple things we need to do and then get one more inspection. We didn't know we had to do some caulking before the rough-in inspection--thought that was to be done after it when insullating. So there are some holes that need to be caulked. Not a problem. We also need to hook up the electric from the main box permanently--didn't know we were allowed to do that either before this inspection. So basically our plumbing and all our structure and electric has passed we just have to do these details--which I think sounds like a few hours of work--and we'll be done. :) Then we just have the guy come out one more time and give us the go ahead to start insullating.

Pretty Good inspection! Yeah!!

Meanwhile I've been doing some Wintersowing in recycled milk jugs and pop bottles today. I took photos so I will write about this --maybe today--more likely tomorrow as I work this afternoon. I've also been working on making some small seed packets of extra seeds so I can put them on my GardenWeb page and see if I can find someone on one of the forums there who'd like to trade me for some different things. I love doing that. For the price of a few stamps you can mail quite alot of seeds.

Now its time for me to take a bit of a break, have my lunch, dress for work, relax a bit and take my 40 minute nap and head off to work. Hopefully my sore tail bone won't be too much trouble at work tonite. It is somewhat better but I'm still taking ibuprofen all day.

All in all-- a good day here in Pokeberry where the sun is shining outside on my new pop bottle and milk jug garden and the temperature is hovering someplace in the low 40's (I'm guessing). Best of all--things are moving right along with our dream!

2 comments:

  1. Good news!! Before long I am sure you will be at the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all things are looking good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete