Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little Time Out in Pokeberry

I usually post an awful lot and I know that some of the folks who read my posts will wonder if I'm ok--if I keep quiet a little while.

I just wanted to tell those folks- I'm fine. I'm still trying to get enough sleep with this cough and not getting quite the relief I want--its a little better--I seem to be getting about 3 or 4 hours at a time now of sleep--that's better.

Another thing is I am dealing with a personal family matter that is distracting me and is not something I talk about here on this blog --so I just am not 'in the mood' to write here currently.

I think I'll be find in a few days I need to spend some time thinking.

So its 'time out' here, but I'll be back. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    You were right I was concerned. I hope you feel better soon. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, soon, Mary! Will miss ya...but you need to take care of yourself, for sure. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all at some point need time to "regroup" Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete