Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Little Reason to Smile Today.



In a few days I will be meeting this pretty little lady in person for the first time!
I'm thinking about the scripture that says to 'think on good things' as a way to manage in difficult times--well here's my good thing! :) So sweet!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~American Standard Version of the New Testament

5 comments:

  1. Very exciting thing to think upon!!!!! Your blog is better and more fun to read than a novel! It is real, fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog by accident today and read some of your writings. I have enjoyed it greatly and actually enjoy your style of writing. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to popping in and checking you out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You ladies! The main reason I began to blog at all was to develop more in my writing. I've always enjoyed writing. I think it has been very helpful so far to my personal goals but also I just enjoy creating something that others seem to find enjoyable and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again.

    Just wanted to let you know that I gave your email address listed on your entry about advertising and contact info as a referral for the Grocery Game. I signed up for the four week trial and if things go well, I will sign up for the regular membership after the trial ends.

    Thanks for turning me on to the Grocery Game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Eat,Play, Live (aka Dawn)
    I've never had a referral. I wonder if I get a perk for that. ;)

    Seriously--It is a good service. It does require some time and discipline on your part--but also You need to be flexible. I reccomend getting more than one copy of your biggest local newspaper on Sundays. I get one home delivered at discount and I usually buy one and sometimes two. Also sometimes they save the paper for me at work-(library)

    I don't sit down and cut coupons just to cut them--If you read my posts on couponing in the sidebar you can find out how I do it--or email me and I'll answer questions. I've been 'thinking' hard on how to make it easiest on myself so I do have some ideas you might like. Also GG has a forum and folks there can help you.
    let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete