Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Probably not a good day to work outside afterall...

I just tucked dinner into the crock pot but I think after checking weather I will delay my venture out to the house to move garden beds. It looks like it will be very wet today--wetter than yesterday. I am going to gather all my garden supplies, pick up some seed start mix and some new seeds for what I don't already have and maybe start some winter sowing containers.

Other than that--maybe I'll work around the house some. Tomorrow I work early. Hubby has gone back to work after his working vacation, we're much further along on the house than we were--but not quite ready for the inspection as we had been hoping we would be. We're not in trouble with the time yet--but it would be best to get there as quick as we can.

I'll admit I'm kind of tired today. Its been quite a weekend, becoming a Gramma and assorted other things--like two days working outside and all that--I'm ready to have a little easier day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment