Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick Trip Savings!

Since I had to run back to Harris Teeter this morning and pick up my Couponizer from the lost and found, I decided to use some extra coupons I had in it. Sometimes you can't get duplicates of certain deals in the same shopping trip. I don't usually 'go back' for more, but if I have to be in the store anyhow I might as well.

Here's what I got:
12.45 pounds of chicken leg quarters
1 pound of italian style meatballs
1 6.0 oz tube of toothpaste
10 oz of worchestershire sauce
16 oz of terriyaki marinade
4 servings of cheese & sour cream potatoes

After using my coupons I paid:
$7.97

I love my Harris Teeter!

2 comments: