Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Heading Out to Work at the New House..

#2 Son, Daughter and I are going out to the house in about half an hour. We will be putting up insulation. It is soooooooo cold right now! Its gone up to 20' so far. I delayed our trip until nearer noon because I was hoping it would warm up a little. The house is not heated yet, but with windows on the south and east sides it should warm up somewhat in there by noon. We're expecting to be 40' later today. Tomorrow we hope to be warmer.

I really did not count on it being quite so cold this winter. It happens, I know, but it does make it harder for me to work physically as my arthritis gets aggravated--especially in my spine and fingers. Ah well.. ya do what ya gotta do eh?

I'm bundling up and anticipating coming home at dinner time all full of itchy fiberglass. Glad there's leftover soup in the fridge, I'm pretty sure I'll be wanting some.

I think I'll take my camera along, I haven't been posting many photos lately, I still need to post about wintersowing, I have a little set of photos on file for that. I want to keep some before, during and after pix of our house as this is the adventure of a lifetime for us. I want to be able to look back in some distant future when my kids have all finally moved out for the last time, and our house is as pretty as pie--and be able to see how much progress has been made. :)

Well..one or two more cups of joe I guess and I'll be ready to brave the brrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment